As a non-for-profit organisation established in 2008, Luxembourg Maritime Cluster brings together local maritime sector stakeholders to promote the interests of the Blue Economy in the Grand-Duchy.
In addition to its role as the voice of the Luxembourg maritime economy, the Cluster serves as a focal point for global maritime stakeholders looking to engage with its 65 member companies specialized in maritime transportation, dredging, logistics, finance, law, insurance, consulting, safety & security and marine equipment.
Serve our 65 member companies with dedication and passion
Ensure a favorable business climate for maritime affairs
Stimulate maritime industry growth as well as direct and indirect employment
Support and promote green shipping initiatives
What the Luxembourg Maritime Cluster offers
The Luxembourg Maritime Cluster can facilitate networking, lobbying, knowledge-sharing, and business development activities.
Examples of activities
- Conferences followed by networking cocktails (approx. 10/year),
- Participation in international trade fairs
- B2b events and matching, organisation of trade missions, facilitation of contacts, information monitoring and business intelligence,
- Outreach activities,
- annual training session with leading international experts
- Issue of public statements and press releases
- Regular meeting with public authorities and stakeholders
- Industry working groups
- Report drafting